Sunday 13 November 2011

The Beginning of Thought

     I've thought of creating a blog or forum for some time. I've even tried to start one or two but could never either arrange it properly or just didn't think anyone would really care to hear my ramblings. Now, however, I've come to realize that it really doesn't matter if a large amount of people find this site or no one ever does. What does matter is that I have a place where I can express my thoughts and feelings in a place where people have the option of seeing them and even commenting on them.
     Since this is my first posting, and introduction of sorts, I suppose it would be best to discuss the main focus of my blog. True, I will undoubtedly be posting about anything that strikes my interest, arouses my passions, or earns my ire, but the primary reason is because of two different, yet connected, things. For as long as I can remember, all the way back to my very early teenage years, I have always had a fascination and passion for bondage. Specifically, situational or damsel-in-distress type bondage. Now that I have grown as a person and experienced more in life, I have broadened my horizons into the various aspects of bondage itself and even moved into aspects of BDSM itself. However, my first love, if you will, has always been with the damsel-in-distress bondage. Something about seeing a lovely girl bound and gagged, presumably by a kidnapper or a robber or something along those lines, and struggling to get free all while whimpering and moaning with a frightened or desperate look in her eyes just struck me to the core. Initially, I equated it with a desire to rescue said fair damsel, sort of a hero complex. Very quickly, though, I realized it wasn't a desire to rescue the girl, it was a desire to be the girl.
     This ties in with my other interest/passion. Those of you who do not actually know me before reading this, I myself am not actually female. I do, however, on a growing number of occasions, clothe and outfit myself as one. Again, this ties into wanting to be one of those damsels-in-distress, but I suppose there is also some natural curiosity regarding what it would be like to be of the opposite sex. Since the only way to truly experience such a thing is through radical surgery, a process I have no intention of doing, I choose to experience this by means of clothing and prosthetics. While the process is not perfect, it works well enough for me and I am always working on improving it. While I have yet to fully experience a damsel-in-distress situation in a bondage scene that was not a product of my own hand (which admittedly is less than satisfying anyway), I have gotten a taste of what it might be like and am anxious to do more.
     As I said, the purpose of this blog is to be a canvas for my thoughts, but I foresee the primary focus being what I have just finished discussing. Please feel free to offer any comments or advice or even criticism you might have regarding my discussions, I only ask that they be kept respectful and not used as an attack against myself and others.

No comments:

Post a Comment